Fog Machine Instructions
- 1 . Fill the reservoir with fog fluid. Most fog machines use a water-based fog fluid to create the fog. Each brand of fog machine has its own recommended fluid. It is best to use the recommended brand to avoid damage to your machine.
- 2. Position the fog machine where you want it to be. The machine will be very hot during operation and should not be moved after it has been turned on.
3. Plug in the machine and turn it on. If you have plugged the machine in via extension cords, make sure they are the proper size for the voltage of your machine.
4. Allow the machine to heat up. This process typically takes 10 minutes.
- 5. Check the fog fluid level periodically througout the time the machine is in use. The pump will burn out if the fog machine is operated without liquid. Most machines last four hours before needing a refill.